In SRS, departments may issue two kinds of course enrollment permission to students: permits or authorizations.

By setting up a registration control requiring permission on the Course Term File (Screen 131), you can require students to obtain permission to register for a course section. Permission also overrides other registration controls set on the course section, such as limits and reserves. The Course Term File, contains more information on registration controls.

Return to Permits and Authorizations